Did you know essential oils are a growth market? In fact, the market for them is due to grow by over 8% between 2015 and 2022. I’ve got some green living PLR for you that will help you tap into that growth market.
The pack focuses on using essential oils to create non-toxic cleansers and care products for home and personal use. In it, you’ll find recipes for household use, including window cleaner, furniture polish, and lunch box disinfectant, all based on essential oils. And there are recipes for personal care, like muscle pain reliever, facial mud masks, and moisturizers.
Green Living PLR – Essential Oils Recipes for Home and Personal Use
Here’s what’s in the pack. First you’ll see a list of the household use recipes, then you’ll see a list of the personal use recipes.
Part 1: Sanitize and Deodorize with All Natural Cleaning Recipes Using Essential Oils
- All Natural Lunch Box Disinfectant
- Natural Garbage Pail Deodorizer and Disinfectant
- Homemade Glass Cleaner for Windows, Mirrors and Picture Frames
- Essential Oil Based Furniture Polish
- Homemade Natural Wood Floor Cleaner
- All Natural Room Air Freshener
- Doggy Deodorizer
- Homemade Nontoxic Abrasive Cleaner
PART 2: Essential Oils for Personal Use – Make Bath Products, Skincare Treatments, Facial Cleansers
- Clary Sage Eye Compress
- Coconut Oil Facial Cleanser
- Oatmeal, Coconut Oil and Lavender Skin Soother
- Lavender, Rose and Oatmeal Bath Soak
- Essential Oil Bath Salts for Muscle Pain Relief
- Homemade Clay Based Facial Cleanser or Mud Masks
- All Natural, Homemade Cucumber Facial Cleanser
- Homemade Apricot Almond Exfoliant Recipe
- Honey Turmeric Facial Cleanser Recipe
- Carrier Oil Facial Moisturizer Recipe
- Banana Lemon Facial Cleanser Recipe
Here’s my link:
The Target Market for This Pack
Who’s the target market for this pack? Well, she’s probably female but can be any age. She’s interested in holistic healing and green living. She’d rather stick to essential oils and other natural remedies to take care of her home and personal care needs.
She’s probably interested in yoga, meditation, and mindfulness. She supports environmentally-friendly resources and alternative energy.
If that profile fits with your target audience, have a look at the sales page for this green living PLR pack.
This pack is from Dina at Wordfeeder. Dina has a lot of experience as a writer but hasn’t been a PLR seller for very long so you may not know her.
If you check out the sales page, though, you’ll see a shot of one of the pages of this pack. So you can assess for yourself whether you like her work. You’ll also see how she inserts suggestions for you to add an affiliate link.
The launch promo price is $7 and will rise to $10 when the launch is over.
Here’s my link again: