Inspire your readers, and gain new ones, with a 30-day challenge on Building Your Courage to Increase Your Self-Confidence. This self-help PLR gives you all the content you need.
Why Run A Challenge?
Challenges are very popular and great for developing powerful relationships with your readers. People who are trying to make positive changes in their lives are passionate about seeking advice and forming like-minded communities.
In other words, they eat this stuff up.
The pack includes 30 articles and 30 e-mails. Pre-schedule the articles to post a day at a time on your blog, Facebook page, or membership site. Then load the e-mails into your auto-responder. The e-mails link back to your articles, ensuring that your readers will get to your site daily.
It’s an easy niche to monetize. Sell e-books or physical books. Promote paid self-help courses, either your own or affiliate products. Need content to help you create a paid product? That’s what self-help PLR is for.
Don’t know how to run a challenge? Don’t let that stop you. As a bonus, you get a handy guide to using a challenge to grow your list.
Here are the article titles
- Welcome To 30 Days Of Building Your Courage To Increase Your Self Confidence
- The Connection Between Self Confidence And Courage
- Courage Is A Habit
- Start By Looking Back And Seeing How Far You’ve Come
- Pick Something You’re Scared Of And Do It Anyway
- Focus On What’s Important To You
- Confidence Hack – Strike A Power Pose
- How Goals Can Help You Boost Your Confidence
- Confidence Hack – Write Those Goals Down And Check Them Off
- Do What You’re Good At And What Makes You Happy On A Regular Basis
- Confidence Hack – Keep a Journal
- Bad Days And Set Backs Are Part Of Life
- Confidence Hack – Do It Anyway
- Time To Talk About Negative Thinking And Negative Self-Talk
- Confidence Hack – Stop Negative Self Talk In Its Track
- Confidence Hack – “What’s The Worst That Could Happen?”
- Confidence And Courage Are A Balancing Act
- Put Your Shoes On In The Morning And Other Good Advice On Self Confidence
- Confidence Hack- Sometimes You’ve Got to Fake it
- Let’s Talk About Random Acts of Kindness
- Confidence Hack – Start Volunteering
- Stop Complaining and Focus on solutions
- Confidence Hack – Eat That Frog
- The Power of Being Prepared
- Confidence Hack – Make Yourself A Promise and Keep It
- Let’s Talk Diet, Exercise, and Sleep
- Confidence Hack – Cultivate A New Habit
- Avoiding People, Places, and Situations That Will Bring You Down
- Confidence Hack – Make A List of Your Strengths, Skills, and Achievements
- Reflect on How Far You’ve Come
This self-help PLR pack sells on the Piggy Makes Bank site for $47.
Here’s my link: