Being stressed out and unable to relax makes you feel cranky and out of sorts. But it doesn’t just ruin your day. It can ruin your health, too. This self-help PLR is a Relaxation and Stress Reduction Challenge that will be good for your readers’ hearts — their literal and figurative hearts.
People have changed their minds about stress. It used to be popular to think that being stressed and hard-driven was something to be proud of. I used to work with a lawyer who was proud of his enormous number of billable hours. “Sleep is for wimps,” he used to say.
Recently, though, stress has lost its allure. Self-care that includes relaxation and stress-reduction is now trendy.
That’s a good thing, too. Jan Bruce, CEO and co-founder of meQuilibrium, calls stress the new fat — a “preventable reality” with real impact on your well-being.
Do you think your readers would benefit from some high quality content on relaxation and stress reduction? Piggy Makes Bank has a 30-day PLR challenge about it. A 30-day challenge to relax and reduce stress? Let me at it!
Self-Help PLR – Relaxation and Stress Reduction Challenge
The pack holds 30 blog posts and 30 emails that contain a link back to the posts. As a bonus, you get a guide on how to run a challenge to grow your list.
Here are the titles of the blog posts:
- Welcome And How Relaxing More Can Help Reduce Stress
- The Dangers Of Stress
- The Importance Of Rest And Relaxation
- Quick Stress Buster: Take A Nap
- How To Know That You’re Too Stressed
- Quick Stress Buster: Take A Breath
- Taking Time To Relax Actually Helps You Get More Done
- Quick Stress Buster: Go For A Walk
- You Have To Take Care Of Yourself Before You Can Take Care Of Everyone Else
- Quick Stress Buster: Try Meditating
- Work Hard and Play Hard
- Quick Stress Buster: Plant Something
- The Value Of Doing Nothing At All
- Quick Stress Buster: Start a Journal
- Your Stuff May Be Stressing You Out
- Quick Stress Buster: Lose Yourself In A Book Or Movie
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep?
- Quick Stress Buster: Laugh Out Loud
- Active Relaxation vs. Passive Relaxation And Why You Need Both
- Quick Stress Buster: Phone A Friend
- Listen To Your Body – It Tells You When To Slow Down
- Quick Stress Buster: Brew A Cup Of Tea
- Time To Find And Cut Out Stressors
- Quick Stress Buster: Hit The Gym
- Carve Out Time For Quiet Contemplation
- Quick Stress Buster: Do Something Indulgent Just For You
- The Importance Of Hobbies And Creative Pursuits
- Quick Stress Buster: Fidget Or Doodle
- Small Lifestyle Changes Add Up To Big Change
- Reflect On How Far You’ve Come And How Much More Relaxed Your Life Is
Here’s my link:
What to Do With All This Stuff
So the concept is to post each article on your blog or in a Facebook group, then use the e-mails to send your readers back to the corresponding post.
That’s a great start. But you can go beyond that. Compile the articles into an e-book and give it away in exchange for an e-mail address. That way, your new subscribers can get the whole set of articles at once without having to wait for the articles to come out one by one.
Once you’ve done that, add content to it, massage it, edit it and make it truly your own. Then publish it as a Kindle book.
Use the article titles as social media posts with a link back to your blog or Facebook page. If you have a little ambition, find appropriate images and use Picfont to edit the titles onto the images. Post them on social media. You get more engagement with a post that includes an image.
If you do decide to start a Facebook group, encourage engagement by running a weekly raffle. Anyone who posts to the group every day for a week gets entered in the raffle. The prize is a free copy of one of your paid products.
Don’t have a paid product to give away? That’s what PLR is for! Invest in a good, spot-on PLR e-book, maybe one with extras like infographics or checklists. Whip it into a product of your own. Give it away in the raffle and then — voilà! — you’ve got yourself a new paid product, too.
Use Facebook Live to read the post so your group members have the option of watching in addition to reading your daily content.
There are a million ways to take this self-help PLR and promote your business as you help your readers.
This self-help PLR is available on the Piggy Makes Bank site for $47. Here’s my link: