About 1.32 billion people worldwide log into Facebook daily. That’s roughly four times the population of the United States. You can bet that your readers’ target audiences are there. I’ve got some social media PLR for you that will help you teach your readers how to get growth and engagement from Facebook.
Social Media PLR
It’s from Tracy and Susanne at Piggy Makes Bank. The pack includes 10 articles, a short report created from the same articles, 10 emails corresponding with the articles, and 10 social media posts that correspond with the articles. To top it all off, there’s a bonus implementation guide filled with ideas for using this pack — or any other PLR pack, for that matter.
Here are the titles of the articles:
- Proven Ways to Boost Facebook Engagement
- Benefits of Facebook Groups for Marketers
- Psychological Principles That Increase Facebook Interaction
- How Is Facebook Engagement Measured?
- Know the Difference Between a Facebook Page and a Facebook Group
- 8 Tips for Facebook Page Success
- How to Start a Facebook Group
- Real Strategies to Grow Your Facebook Group
- What Marketers Should Know About Facebook Live
- 5 Ways to Use Facebook Live to Grow Your Business
When those 1.32 billion people log onto Facebook each day, they spend about 50 minutes there. Help your readers make that time worthwhile by building relationships that enhance their businesses.
This package is on Piggy Makes Bank’s site for $27.
Here’s my link: